Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is Coming...


I embroidered these two bath towels for a friend. She will be giving them as Christmas presents. I think they turned out rather nicely.

Christmas is coming and I am frantically trying to complete a few more projects. I am almost done with the quilt top for a friend of my dad. She tragically lost her son last fall in a motorcycle accident. The quilt will showcase his photographs. I am also using his clothes to make blocks to surround the pictures. I will post a picture later. Maybe I can get the top completed and get it basted this week??

Also, I am working on a quilt for a young girl who has cancer. It is a project that is close to my heart. I have a good friend who lost her son last year to cancer. It was heartbreaking to see such a young child suffer with this awful disease. Will God be able to use the quilt to help this family? I hope so. 

The need for quilts in our community and elsewhere never ceases to amaze. God gave me this amazing gift and by sharing it with others, I hope to show his love.

God bless and Merry Christmas!
Beth 

No comments:

Post a Comment